It's been over a year since my last post and frankly I actually had no intention of continuing this blog until my best friend with whom I just told about my upcoming surrogacy journey, said how cool it would be if I wrote about it. So I'm back!
Fast forward over a year now since this whole process began and I'm just a few weeks from our very first transfer!!
So last March I was matched with two of the most wonderful, witty and gorgous guys ever. The most amazing part is that they live and work just miles from me. Even though they are super busy and travel extensively we have had many wonderful get togethers the next of which will be dinner next Friday at my favorite Mexican restuarant!! So excited!! Did I mention how they text me every so often just to see how I'm feeling with the meds.? They are so freakin sweet I can hardly stand it:)
Tentative transfer set for August 20th which happens to be my youngests daughters 3rd birthday too...ahhh feeling the good vibes already!
No comments:
Post a Comment