Monday, August 27, 2012

I think I'm preggo!!!!! Let..the POAS party begin!!!

After like five BFN using Walmart brand and dollar Tree tests (which gave me a BFN this morning) I caved and bought FRED!!! It has been such a stressful two days since like an idiot I started testing way too early...3dp5dt. I didn't realize just how strong the POAS urge can be. So I'm 5dp5dt and one hour to be exact and I got two lines...scream!!!

Thanks again ladies for giving me so much encouragement it's been the longest weekend ever. The funny thing is both Saturday and last night I had a dream I was pregnant!!!

I love you FRED!!!! Please keep getting darker....just 4 more days till Fridays beta!!!

FRED is still on my kitchen counter...I can't stop checking it...I'm still in shock:)

Can't begin to imagine how excited J and D, my IFs will be....D told me on the day of our transfer that " it was the happiest moment of his life"!! Hopefully we will have strong beta numbers to hold us over the Labor day weekend!!

Taking the biggest sigh of relief now!!!

I will post more pictures...hoping they will get darker and darker.


2 comments:

  1. Very excited for you!! That's a beautiful test!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jesse! I appreciate your comment and your advise on AAS yesterday, it truly was such a long weekend...just praying these pictures get darker. I will retest in the am!!

      Delete