First I just have to thank all of the many wonderful ladies from allaboutsurrogacy.com that took the time to give me such great last minute advice last night on how to administer my first PIO (progesterone in oil) shot on my own!!
My ten year old son, bless his heart taped this whole ordeal last night...hope I didn't scar him for life:)
As you can see this is by no means a how to video but more like a what not to do as I was totally fumbling and so darn nervous...so please excuse my shit for brains moment especially as I tried to recap my needle into the smaller injection needle...
My ten year old son, bless his heart taped this whole ordeal last night...hope I didn't scar him for life:)
As you can see this is by no means a how to video but more like a what not to do as I was totally fumbling and so darn nervous...so please excuse my shit for brains moment especially as I tried to recap my needle into the smaller injection needle...
Below: PIO (Progesterone in oil)
~Smallest needle closest to vile is for administering Lupron into my belly
~Second needle and quite a bit larger is used to administer PIO into my butt muscle
~The largest one is only to draw up the PIO from the vile then it's replaced with the second.
No comments:
Post a Comment