So after a year and a half I am finally only a week away from my first transfer...so crazy excited. I have been taking lupron injections daily now for nearly four weeks...last shot will be in five days...oh thank God!! Wait, I probably should hold off on the rejoicing since my PIO (Progesterone in oil) shots begin in three days and these I hear are far more uncomfortable then the little lupon needle shots. I'm also taking Estrace. I take two pills three times a day as well as one baby asprin, the chewable ones which tastes super yum, a horse sized prenatal vitamin and Synthriod for my ailing thyroid. So far so good as I am not experiencing any noticable side effect!
So skipping forward to this morning I had my first monitoring appointment at the RBA clinic in Cumming, GA they are so super nice there:) I love that I see the same tech and nurses for all my blood draws and they always wisk me in and out..never have to wait, love it!
The ultra sound was short and sweet. My uterine lining looks great and measured at 11.5. For those who are new to this it means my lining is nice and thick or fluffy. It 's right where it needs to be for transfer, perfect for my IFs (Intended Father's) embryo to snuggle in and call home for the next 9 months.
Below is the Lupron vile and needle which I have to administer each morning into my belly! This prevents my body from ovulating.

So skipping forward to this morning I had my first monitoring appointment at the RBA clinic in Cumming, GA they are so super nice there:) I love that I see the same tech and nurses for all my blood draws and they always wisk me in and out..never have to wait, love it!
The ultra sound was short and sweet. My uterine lining looks great and measured at 11.5. For those who are new to this it means my lining is nice and thick or fluffy. It 's right where it needs to be for transfer, perfect for my IFs (Intended Father's) embryo to snuggle in and call home for the next 9 months.
Below is the Lupron vile and needle which I have to administer each morning into my belly! This prevents my body from ovulating.
No comments:
Post a Comment