Who does that anyway? While most bloggers are probably sharing their thoughts with the world I'm blogging to myself, well for now anyway.
I'm still in limbo as a newbie and putting this blog together is of course taking forever! I'm feeling a little self conscious still so for now I guess this blog is more like a personal journal. I really never thought I would be blogging at all since what could I have to share that would be remotely interesting? Well that might just change I suppose if my hope to become a GS comes to fruition.
I'm only just at the application stage. I have applied to two different agencies, the first of which is in California and the second in New Jersey. At this point I'm leaning towards the latter since it is closer and I recieved a call the next day after I submitted an online request for more information. They were friendly and personable over the phone. Now I just need to figure out provided I'm approved, how they will compare to other more expereinced agencies since they just formally opened for buisness November of 2010. Hmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment