Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm 3 weeks, 5 days preggo...I hope...beta in two days...

So today I just figured out how far along I am see below!! And that my due date looks to be around May 10th...love spring time, even better I won't be preggo during summer hear in Atlanta AKA "hotlanta"!!!

If you are looking to transfer soon or have recently had your transfer just click on the the link to the right under my surrogacy sites to calculate your own!!

Ahhh...so excited!! Did I mention my beta is in two more days? Praying for a good number. Fingers and toes all crossed!!

Congratulations, you should be 3 weeks, 5 days, pregnant!


Ohhh...morning sickness all day sickness....please be easy on me...I will do anything...even eat all my veggies, cut down on cheetos and mint choc. chip ice cream... well I'll "try!"


Approximate Stages of Embryo/Fetal Development


Embryo Development
Cardiac Contraction Begins
September 06, 2012
Limb Buds Forming
September 10, 2012
End Embryo Stage
September 25, 2012

Fetal Development
U/S Heartbeat Detected
September 18, 2012
Brainwaves Begin
October 01, 2012
Essential Structures Complete
October 09, 2012
Movement Begins
November 05, 2012
Fetus May Suck Thumb
December 31, 2012
Maternal Sounds Recognized
January 14, 2013

1 comment: