It's been nearly two hours since my IFs RE called to tell me the good news and I'm still grinning from ear to ear! My beta numbers were great at 119.7 at 9dp5dt!
Ahhh what a relief. Even with all the positive pregnancy tests I took this week, it feels great to have a firm confirmation!
The absolute best part was sharing my IFs joy! To hear there excited voices over the phone was priceless...I know there are not absolutes and I still have to undergo a second beta on Tuesday morning...but wow to think that we are pregnant on the very first try is so amazing.
I truly feel so blessed and honored right now. To be able to share this amazing moment with my IFs is really hard to express. Right now I'm just going to bask in the early glow of pregnancy and enjoy the long weekend.
Second beta on Tuesday morning!!
In the meantime I must continue to take 2 Estrace pills three times per day, 1 baby aspirin, 1 prenatal vitamin, synthroid for my thyroid, and progesterone in oil...yes the big shot in the butt each and every night. I will continue taking these meds. for a least another 6 to 8 weeks or until my body begins making these hormones on it's own.
So far I'm feeling great physically...a little bloated which could be from the meds or from my ravenous appetite of late:)
Awesome! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThank You!!!
DeleteCongrats to you as well on your recent transfer!! I will be thinking lots of sticky thoughts for you and your IFs!!
So great to have another fellow surrogate at almost the same stage as me. So excited for you and I'm looking forward to hearing all about your POAS party(I highly recommend using FRED as he came thru for me at 5dp5dt) and your your upcoming beta!!